Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Long time no write

it has been almost 2 years since my last blog. Ever since then i have picked up trail running, take up more engineering work. But the excitement has caused me not writing any post. I have also lost interest to write on stock and believing more on passive but positive earning investment. It works, by the way. I concentrate my energy exploring other matters, mostly still engineering and outdoor related. This week i am at Boston, just a river across the famous MIT. Perhaps the location has triggered me to think again my engineering life. I have got to do a cool engineering feast. Well, the past few years i have engulfed myself with work, work, work. I might have lost my inventorism, makerism, hobbyistism. Somehow a purchase of Amazon Alexa Dot , and the subsequent related products have helped reignite my makerism. Now my mind is toying with some small projects with it. It is late night now i got to sleep, but next morning the first thing to do is to buy more Alexa Dot Echo Dot (2nd Generation) and a cool wifi router known as Almond 3Securifi Almond 3 (Pack of 3)
I will write more about them later.

No comments: